Thursday, September 8, 2011

september creative challenge

(complements of chelleada)

my dear blog-tastic twinner, enchelleada, does an especially amazing job blogging in september. last year, she took on the 'september creative challenge' from papersource, and (lucky us!!), she has decided to continue the creativity into september 2011. the idea is to do one creative thing a day- and then she shares it with us on her blog. so far, my favorites have been the mini key lime pies and the yarn covered initials. enchelleada is one of the most creative people i know, so i am super excited to blog-stalk her this month to see what else she comes up with!

in true twinner fashion, chelleada has challenged me to take up the creative challenge. i would love to say yes, but in reality, there is no possible way for me to blog once a day. even if i could be creative once a day, for a whole month, it wouldn't make it up on this bad-boy! so i will live vicariously through chelleada, and post my own occasional creative projects here , throughout the month of september.

one: a paper cake to occupy the very cute cake plate that mrs.sikora gifted me for a housewarming last year...


two: re-arranged my jewelry, out of the jewelry box and into full display in my armoire. i sort of like it all out and about, but i have a feeling it will be hard to dust...

 (please notice on the top left, a pic of me and aforementioned chelleada!)

three (and my fav): monkey cupcakes. my new favorite thing, ever. how cute is that face?!



stay tuned for more creativity, as september continues on! thanks for the inspiration, chelleada!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! Thank you for following along this month AND sharing your creative projects. Your jewelry display is AWESOME! As for the monkies, they are almost too cute to eat (almost!).

    ReplyDelete